-->

Billboard Ads

2020 has been such a bananas year for me that I'm running very behind with my "monthly" freebies for my pattern newsletter subscribers!

Luckily this lockdown is giving me lots of extra time to work on sewing projects, so I'm starting to get caught up and will be sending out a flurry of new patterns to subscribers in the coming weeks. I'll be sharing a tutorial for sewing felt teacup and teapot brooches very soon, then after that I'm planning projects based on books, spring flowers, and moths.

This means that now is your last chance to subscribe and download my current freebies: tutorials for sewing felt dove ornaments and little felt robins.

http://eepurl.com/dvfYO1

I'm planning on re-releasing these patterns in my shop later in the year, but the window to grab them for free is closing fast.

Click here for more info about my newsletter and to subscribe.

 

It feels a bit weird talking about Christmas crafting in April, but I know some of you have started sewing for the holidays already!

You'll find lots more Christmas tutorials and craft ideas in my free tutorial archive, and I've got a couple of Christmas patterns in my shop, too.