-->

Billboard Ads

{LIFE is too short ...} My Besties Brazil

Hi to all my lovely followers.

Here is my May design team project for MY BESTIES BRAZIL using this SUPER HEROES Vet from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase her HERE.

The sentiment is from Ginger House and the background is from Create with TLC

and I merged it with the image in Photoshop CS3.  The image has also been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The flower embellishment have been created with folded squares and the brads, chipboard, clip and design papers are from my stash.   Hop over toMy Besties BRAZILand enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:

Colour Crazy Craft - Anything ColouredCreative Fingers - ATG Word Art Wednesday - ATG + uplifting sentiment A Bit more Time to Craft - ATG A Bit more Time to Craft Extra Challenge - ATGThrough the Craft Room Door - ATGThe Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode - Encouragement The Outlawz May LinkyA Gem of a Challenge - ATGMy Besties Aussie - ATG My Besties Spanish Challenge - ATG My Besties 3D and More - ATG My Besties Dutch Girls - ATGMy Besties Brazil - ATG  My Besties Art Spain - ATG  Rabisco - ATG Path of Positivity - Furry or Feathery FriendsCrafting Happiness - ATG and/or Red